Level 4, Pre-Intermediate A, Post 1, 'A Country I would like to visit'
Hi!, welcome to my blog,
In this first post, i will tell you about a country that i would like to visit
in the future… sincerity I don’t have a favorite country to visit.
Maybe it could be Spain and
particularly Madrid, because here they are two important museums. I mean the “Museo
del Prado” -here are the artworks of Diego Velazquez, and among others artists-,
and the “Reina Sofía” –here are the artworks of cubists-. Maybe it could be
Italy, particularly Roma, for its history and architecture… but, thinking about
those trips does not excite me much. That is, if if occurs it would be
wonderful but if no, it is fine.


(Museo del Prado, Madrid) (Roman Coliseum, Italy)
However, there is a
country that i would like to “visit”, especially for its landscapes, I mean
this little narrow strip of land, where reality far exceeds fiction… Chile. And
it is here, due to the shape of its territory, there is a great variety of
climates. I would love to know the north, especially San Pedro de Atacama. The
main reason for choosing this place is because of the sky. Since childhood I
Have loved looking at the sky, and I was born and raised in Santiago,
so the sky has always been opaque and polluted sky.

(San Pedro de Atacama)
I would also like to know
the south of the country. Its lakes, rivers, forests, mountains, but above all
I would like to know Patagonia.

(Patagonia)
But it is not only its
landscapes that i would like to know. I am also interested in learning about
the culture of the places, their customs, stories, food… getting to know the
people who live there and not just go as a “tourist”. In that sense, I would like
to live and work periods of time in some of those places.
See you!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario