Level 4, intermediate, Post 6, ‘Postgraduate Studies’
Hello, in this post I will comment on my postgraduate
study plans. In my case, they appear as a possibility that I do not know if it
will materialize. When I went to university, I dreamed of being an academic and
developing an academic / intellectual career, having degrees and, above all,
taking classes, but I have realized that, as they say colloquially, one simply
does not have fingers for the piano, like teacher I mean - I'm very shy. In
addition, there are academic logics that have disinterested me over time, such
as competition, disconnection with actual reality, etc. Or at least that is
what I have perceived in my years at university.
Even so, I would like to have graduate studies. I have
thought of a master's degree in clinical psychology, focused on psychoanalysis,
or one in philosophy, with a mention –if there is such a thing– in
epistemology. Then maybe a Ph.D. I find that planning is good, but I try to live in my
present, which is now passing the bouquets to get a degree. In addition, there
are several factors that matter, the main one being money, that is why I try to
have the best possible grades to be eligible for scholarships.
But what I do plan to do is, in addition to working for a while - and being
able to help my family and, particularly, my mother -, catch up on some main
areas for me. As is philosophy, marxism
and psychoanalysis, history, knowing well the bases of postmodernism and its
development in critical theories, etc. I also have an interest in art, mainly
poetry and I want to learn chi kung more in depth. These last two things are
bearable with studies, but I need time to read calmly. I think that at 30,
maybe 33 would be a good year to enter a magister.
Thanks
for reading, see you!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario